If you are looking for an export brand of high quality New Zealand nutritional oils, then you need ōmekanz
ōmekanz was born as a way to deliver premium, omega rich, New Zealand oils into international markets. Maori being the indigenous language of New Zealand and the Maori word ōmeka translates to omega in English, has made it the perfect story to tell in international markets.
These nutritional oils are some of the best in the world. We understand how to Cold Press the finest quality oil, and don’t cut corners. Our low and slow methods mean oil isn’t exposed to heat, producing better quality oil with a superior flavour profile.
We are very proud of our full production, sales and marketing, and distribution service of our brands for export, and support our clients with both wholesale services throughout these markets, and sales direct to consumers domestically.
To see our full range of Retail Ready Brands for export, visit the Midlands website.
|ōmekanz Products Available||Size|
|ōmekanz Avocado Oil||250ml|
|ōmekanz Evening Primrose Oil+||250ml|
|ōmekanz Flax Seed Oil||250ml|
|ōmekanz Hemp Seed Oil||250ml|
|ōmekanz Gold Cooking Blend||250ml|
|ōmekanz Gold Omega Blend+||250ml|
|ōmekanz Olive Oil||250ml|
|ōmekanz Rapeseed Oil||250ml|
|ōmekanz Evening Primrose Oil Capsules 1000mg||240 capsules|
|ōmekanz Flax Seed Oil Capsules 1000mg||240 capsules|
|ōmekanz Hemp Seed Oil Capsules 1000mg||240 capsules|
What you need to know
- MOQ of 1 pallet unit per one product type. 1440 bottles (250ml) or 720 pottles (240 x 1000mg capsules)
- Anticipated lead times for 1 pallet orders are 6-8 weeks from Contract Confirmation
- Lead times for larger orders are by negotiation
- All prices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
- Products are subject to availability and local import regulations and testing requirements
- Pricing does not include import testing, documentation & QA requirements
- Quality as per suppliers’ specifications
- Midlands recommends using reefer containers for sea shipments
- + Subject to availability