PRAWN & ROCKET PIZZA
- 1 handmade pizza base, or store brought base
- 1 handful of fresh coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan
- 125gms canned cherry tomatoes
- 4 dessert spoons of Omega NZ Rapeseed Oil
- 1 cup of de-tailed and shelled prawns
- 1 tablespoon of Omega NZ Rapeseed Oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cup of fresh rocket
- 200gms Zany Zeus Creamy Feta
Combine coriander, garlic, parmesan, cherry tomatoes and large measure of Omega NZ Rapeseed Oil in a food processor and blitz for a couple of minutes until well chopped and combined, season to taste.
Panfry the prawns with the remaining Rapeseed Oil until cooked, then season with salt and pepper. Spread the tomato mixture evenly over the pizza base.
Top with the prawns and feta, bake at 200c for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and top with fresh rocket and a drizzle of Omega NZ Rapeseed Oil.